Made me feel very comfortable
“Get that red carpet ready glow with that effective and utterly state-of-the-art way to exfoliate the skin. Using a specialized instrument that works to gently remove fine vellus hair (peach fuzz) and dull, dead skin cells. Followed by a light corrective peel or enzyme treatment to instantly reveal brilliant skin.”
If you haven’t experienced Dermaplane yet, then you are missing out. Medical Esthetics by Katie is excited to introduce Dermaplaning Facial to New Westminster and Burnaby. Dermaplane is a fast but very effective non-invasive treatment that leaves your skin impeccably smooth!
Dermaplaning is a gentle medical skin treatment that is performed by using a surgical blade that gently scrapes the outermost layers of the epidermis, therefore, ridding it of dead skin cells, impurities and debris. This treatment is an excellent way to exfoliate the skin and to regenerate new skin cells thus leaving the complexion smooth, soft and vibrant.
What are the Benefits?
- Remove light surface wrinkling
- Smooth acne scarring
- Improve skin texture
- Even out skin tone
- Help to unblock blackheads,
- Reduce the pores size
- Remove facial hair (hair does not grow back thicker)
- Generate new healthy cell
What sanitation and safety measures are taken?
- Your health and safety are of the utmost importance to me, and I do take appropriate measures to ensure sanitation and safety.
- A new, sterilized surgical blade is used for each client and properly disposed of after each use.
- I wear non-latex gloves during the Dermaplaning process.
- All instruments (as with all of my treatments) are cleaned and sanitized according to Fraser Health regulations. During the Dermaplaning process, it is imperative that the client be still and not talk. Prior to beginning the treatment, we will determine a “signal‟ to let me know if you need to move, speak, sneeze, cough, etc., so that I may pause for safety.
- It’s very important that your cell phone be turned off so as not to be a distraction to you. No sudden movements please.
- No moles, skin tags, or other skin growths will be removed during the Dermaplaning process – those areas (if they exist) will be avoided and worked around.
Dermaplaning at Medical Esthetics by Katie
Why Choose Medical Esthetics by Katie?
- Known for her many amazing award winning and results driven Medi-Facial treatments
- Demonstrates the value of integrity, honesty, proactivity, responsiveness and kindness to all her clients
- Offers the best value to clients - MBK Bespoke Skin Health Programs
- Committed to ongoing professional development, research and technology, ensure you receive the best results
- Create a Customized Treatment plan and home care regime that will help you achieve your skin care goals