Made me feel very comfortable
Acne Skin Health Program
Antibiotics Do Not Work! Acne is not a bacterial problem, rather it is a symptom! Products alone will not solve your problem! You need an acne expert!
Medical Esthetics by Katie's New Westminster Clinic offers an affordable acne program with a 95% success rate designed to have your acne under control in approximately 10-12 weeks without the use of prescription drugs. I am able to combine the power of cosmeceutical grade home-care products that are customized for your type of acne and skin along with a series of acne treatments scheduled bi-weekly that facilitates clear skin and gets rid of pimples and blemishes. My Acne Program was developed by Laura Cooksey, founder of Face Reality Acne Clinic and is based on the research and studies of Dr. James Fulton Jr., MD, PHD., one of the most renowned acne experts in the world and founder of Retin-A and Benzoyl Peroxide.
"Acne is a disease. Not a condition or a 'stage' through maturity. It is not a punishment for something you did wrong or failed to do right. You didn't give yourself acne. You don't deserve to have it."
- Dr. James Fulton M.D., Ph.D.
- Acne Skin Transformation Consultation - $85/45min
On your first visit, we will discuss what acne is, because when you understand what acne is, what you have to do to get clear skin makes more sense. We will then discuss your individual concerns and situation. While you didn’t do anything to cause your acne, you may be doing things that can make it harder to have clear skin and I want to help you understand those triggers. 80% of your success is following the program. Getting you clear is my goal, and this requires your compliance.
*The products you will need to take care of your skin at home will need to be purchased at the first appointment if you're signing up to the acne program. Prices vary depending on your skin’s needs but will typically be between $200-250 for supplies that last approximately 3 to 5 months.
**Note: Please arrive with no make up or sunscreen on your 1st appointment. Home Care must be used for 2 weeks prior to any further treatments. After the initial visit, you will only need to purchase 1 or 2 new products at a time to replenish products as you run out of them.
Why am I successful at resolving acne?
- Your Acne Type - Dermatologists and other acne programs treat all acne the same, but there are distinct “types” of acne that have to be treated differently, and specifically, to achieve clear skin results. We take the time to evaluate and determine your type of acne. I also focus on nutrition and life-style that may be triggering your breakouts, and I stay updated with the latest acne research and methods to treat your type of acne.
- Customized Program - I combine the power of pharmaceutical grade home-care products and medical acne treatments, both customized for your type of acne to hasten the clearing of your skin.
- Expert Coaching - A key part of each appointment is to monitor your progress and adjust your home-care. An ongoing relationship with an expert is the quickest way to get clear. My Clear-Skin Program “coaching” will keep you on track to acne free skin.