Made me feel very comfortable
Start 2017 with a 90 day Skin Transformation with Bend Skincare
Start the New Year with glowing skin with Bend Skincare Anti-Aging Formula – Are you up for the Challenge, New Westminster?
Since sun exposure is the top cause of extrinsic skin aging, boosting your UV protection with a vitamin practically guarantees younger-looking skin.
Bend Skincare is a powerful oral skin health supplement which makes use of five key ingredients to battle common skin imperfections and irritations. Through the use of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA, DHA and GLA, Bend has been clinically proven to improve skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema, as well as hydrating and reducing inflammation in skin cells.
Anti-aging skin care starts here with our clinically proven ingredients working in synergy to transform your skin from the inside out.
- EPA – 1050mg in the body is to regulate inflammation. Chronic skin inflammation leads to degeneration of the skin and advances the aging process. Increasing EPA in the skin leads to marked improvement in all skin parameters including elasticity, firmness, roughness, redness, and UV sensitivity.
- DHA – 350mg in the body is to maintain cell membrane functionality, a critical factor in cell health and longevity. DHA also plays an essential role in how cells communicate with each other. These properties help restore and promote healthy aging.
- GLA – 120mg in skin is to help regulate inflammatory responses and maintain the critical skin barrier function. GLA increases production of the essential skin barrier lipids, thus improving barrier function and repair. Since the skin barrier is constantly being stressed and damaged GLA is essential for skin hydration.
- Vitamin D – 1000UI does appear to play a role in skin health it’s presence in Bend Anti-Aging Formula is to ensure adequate vitamin D stores. Avoiding sun exposure, use of sunscreens, make-up, and dietary factors have created wide-spread vitamin D deficiencies in Western cultures. The Bend Anti-Aging Formula not only includes vitamin D it also enhances its absorption.
- Zeaxanthin – 2.5mg is a reddish-orange pigment with powerful antioxidant activity and works synergistically with Lutein. It plays an essential role in skin health and protection. Zeaxanthin helps protects skin cells against free radical damage and specifically enhances the skin’s defenses against sun burn and damage. In addition to its antioxidant effect Zeaxanthin also enhances skin barrier function and increases elasticity.
- Lutein – 5mg a reddish-orange pigment with powerful antioxidant activity and works synergistically with Zeaxanthin. It plays an essential role in skin health and protection. Lutein helps protects skin cells against free radical damage and specifically enhances the skin’s defenses against sun burn and damage. In addition to its antioxidant effect Lutein also enhances skin barrier function and increases elasticity.
Bend skincare ingredients are naturally sourced to provide your body with all the good and none of the bad. Every product has been assessed and licensed by Health Canada’s Natural Health Products Directorate to ensure the product is safe and the benefits are substantiated by credible science.
Why you’ll love it:
- Boosts skin elasticity and increases firmness
- Restores skin tone and reduces redness
- Reduces skin roughness and enhances hydration
- Fights UV damage
- Available in liquid and softgel formulations. Liquid formula has a fresh fruit flavour that eliminates the traditional aftertaste found in other omega-3 supplements
Add 15 seconds to your skincare routine and see everything change.
Content Copyright © 2017, Medical Esthetics by Katie
PERMISSION TO REPRINT: You may use any items from this article in your print, blog, magazine or electronic newsletter. But in order to do so, you must include the following paragraph, including a link to www.mebykatie.com.