Made me feel very comfortable
INTRODUCING NEW Advanced Skin Care Analysis with the Observ and PDM Skin Diagnostic devices
Advanced Skin Analysis
Advanced skin analysis from Medical Esthetics by Katie - Clinical Skin Care & Laser Studio, New Westminster, BC
Have you ever wondered what condition your skin really is? Do you have questions about your skin? Acne? Scarring? Excess oil? Blackheads? Millia? Dark circles? Puffy eyes? Sun damage?
Find more accurate skin solutions by booking your personalised advanced skin analysis from Medical Esthetics by Katie - Clinical Skin Care & Laser Studio. I offer clients advanced skin analysis with one of the most advanced systems available. This equipment is used by plastic surgeons and dermatologists worldwide. The Obseve is the computerised photo imaging skin analysis system which works by taking a series of photographs of your face and then microscopically examining your skin. The PDM Skin Diagnostic digital skin measuring device designed for professional skin diagnosis and skin physiology measurements.
Advanced Skin Analysis includes the following:
- Establishing the first priority skin condition, and how to effectively treat it.
- Establishing your basic majority skin type and the home care protocols necessary to maintain it.
- Documenting a baseline UV spots score using Observ 520 technology.
- Establishing your skin’s Phototype skin tone and it’s susceptibility to pigmentation and trauma.
- Measuring the most useful aspects of the epidermis: hydration, sebum (lipid), melanin & erythema levels.
Every skin and lifestyle are different and deserve a treatment plan tailored specifically to combat individual skin concerns. Medical Esthetics by Katie will conduct a comprehensive analysis utilising my knowledge and diagnostic equipment. I will not only assess your skin but also the causal factors of any skin concerns or conditions you may have. At the completion I will provide you with advice, and a comprehensive treatment plan which may include;
- An in clinic treatment plan
- An appropriate homecare program for you to follow
- Referrals to other medical professionals, skin specialists or treatment modalities
In preparation for a skin analysis consultation, please bring all of the skincare products you are currently using: including medications, herbal supplements and makeup.
Wouldn’t it be great to see if the skin products you’re using are actually making a difference to your skin?
Book your Advanced Skin Care Analysis appointment today!