Made me feel very comfortable
Welcome to healthy skin, Your journey begins here... Healthy skin is beautiful skin.
Medi-Facials, are skin transformation treatments formulated to improve general skin health as well as to address specific skin conditions. Medical Esthetics by Katie has selected high-quality science-based products to revitalize, heal and refresh your skin. Using Clinically-proven highly-functional ingredients leaving your skin looking younger and more radiant.
At Medical Esthetics by Katie's New Westminster Clinic, she offers Customized Medi-Facial treatments that are individually designed following a full Advanced Skin Analysis using the latest research and developments in advanced skin treatments. My commitment is at a higher standard of care from start to finish and is ensured by receiving a personalised skin care and treatment plan with follow ups.
With each Medi-Facial, I take into consideration the individuals long term skin care goals and custom make the medi-facial moving towards those goals. These treatments instantly improve the health, suppleness and appearance of the skin. Medi-facials use active ingredients, providing greater results than more traditional facial treatments done in a day spa. All medi-facials are performed in a safe environment which are designed and performed by a Certified Medical Esthetician, Katie Marshall.
- Customized Medi-Facial - $130 / Series of 6 | $650
Featuring physician strength customized medi-facials that deliver the prescription grade ingredients you've been mising from your typical facial treatment and are more results oriented with lasting benefits. The goal is to address your skin concerns, achieve your skin goals and help set new ones as those concerns diminish. Medical Esthetics by Katie's customized medi-facials can be relaxing but the priority is results so I provide a more clinical approach. The "Fluff & Buff" with all the "Bells & Whistles" is not what I provide. Great for any skin type and anyone seeking results they can see.
- Customized Medi-Facial w/Peel Combo - $145 / Series of 6 | $725
These vitalizing facial/peel combos are customized for you to target specific skin concerns while offering education to help restore optimal skin health and vitality. This treatment will help reduce the depth of surface lines, smooth rough skin texture, treat skin discoloration and redness, and assist in clearing acne/blemished skin. The naturally occuring alpha hydroxy acids (AHA's), beta hydroxy acids (BHA's) and retinol will loosen dead cells from the skin's surface, revealing new healthy cells. The result? Smooth, Radiant, Glowing Skin!
Customize your Medi-Facial around the following skin concerns:
- Fine lines & Wrinkles
- Acne, Blackheads & Congestion
- Pigmentation & Sun damage
- Rejuvenation of dull, tired skin
- Sensitive & Irritated skin
Benefits of a Medi-Facials:
- Purify - help to clear & release blockages, assisting more normal pore function and helping to prevent milia, blackheads and blemishes
- Rejuvenate - can stimulate cell renewal and collagen production
- Resurface - improve skin tone and texture by removing the build up of dead and damaged skin cells from the surface of the skin
- Anti-age - minimise the appearance of fine lines, signs of sun damage, eradicate dullness and make the skin look fresher and more youthful
- Brighten - potent antioxidants from the enzymes have a nourishing, protecting & brightening effect on the skin
- Enhance - receptive of the skin to actives subsequently applied is enhanced so there is better absorption of the actives into the deeper layers of the epidermis
To truly protect and invigorate your skin Medical Esthetics by Katie recommends getting regular professionally Customized Medi-Facials every 4 weeks, and supporting the skin with professional prescribed skin care products designed for your skin goals. Invest in yourself, to achieve and maintain visible and lasting results.
Enzymes digest dead skin cells, but many of the enzymes used also contain fruit extracts that may stimulate the skin, promoting blood flow and circulation in the skin. This circulation allows for the exchange of toxins and enhances oxygenation. Toxins flow out, allowing nutrients to flow in. During the exchange of toxins and the oxygenation process, it is normal for the skin to turn pink- the way it would after an intensive workout. This flushing effect can last anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple hours, and this is completely normal! In fact, I like to see pink skin during a facial- it means a change is happening in the skin!